We are now only less than 2 months away from the premiere of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and the marketing campaign has gone into full gear. I would like to take your time and try to convince some of you doubters on why Batman v Superman will be a success, both at the Box Office and with the critics.
Here are my 8 reasons why Batman v Superman will be a success:
– They actually have a comic book-accurate Batsuit that is black and grey – something that i have been wanting ever since Batman (1989).
– An Academy Award winning screenwriter in Chris Terrio. All due respect to David S Goyer but i’m glad that Warner Bros brought in Chris to rewrite the script. He showed what he is capable of in Argo. One of my favorite movies for the last 15 years.
– Batman actually feels (and acts at it seems) like the comicbook-counterpart. I didn’t feel the detective side of Bruce Wayne/Batman in the Nolan-trilogy and his Batman-voice was to over the top for me. They were still fantastic movies though.
– We may finally get the entire Bat-family from the comics with a dead Robin (maybe a Red Hood down the line?), Nightwing and possibly even Oracle/Batgirl.
– There are big possibilities that we are going to see more fantastical villains in these new set of DC-films compared to the more grounded and realistic portrayals of classic DC-villains in The Dark Knight Trilogy. We already have Killer Croc and Enchantress (Suicide Squad Villains but still).
– A fantastic cast. You can’t deny the stellar cast of this movie: Ben Affleck, Jesse Eisenberg, Jeremy Irons, Gal Gadot, Diane Lane, Laurence Fishburne, Amy Adams and the list goes on. This mixed with Snyders fantastic comicbook-style of filming and the writing talent of Chris Terrio.
– Ben Affleck is a massive Batman-fan and he knows his stuff. He is even rumored to direct his own stand alone-movie.
– Ben Affleck is not the same actor he was over 10 years ago, he has like many actors evolved as an actor.
This is just a few of the reasons why i believe Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice will crush at the box office and be well received by the fans and critics.
What are your thoughts? Leave your comments down below!
Like, Comment and Follow Us!